Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Loss Loss Loss

In the last week I've learned of three losses connected to fellow bloggers. I've added them all to my Daily Prayers list.

Randy R., loss of his daughter Karli
I began reading some downstate blogs this spring to keep up on things/tornados etc., and recently learned that a fellow blogger lost his daughter two years ago tomorrow.

Roger K., loss of his brother Wes 10 years ago
I began reading Roger's blog because of my interest in biking, and then Monday I learned that he lost his brother tragically 10 years ago last Friday.

KCK family, loss of their 8-year old daughter "Bijou"
I began reading a few other blogs last year and today learned that a young student of one blogger lost her life tragically this past weekend.

Please keep them all in your prayers...

4 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, July 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Bike. Bijou's loss was very sudden and tragic. I find myself thinking of her, her sweet nature and soft little voice...and of her twin brother. It is such a shock.

Thank you for including her in your prayers.

LJS

 
At 2:12 AM, July 07, 2006, Blogger Bike said...

LJS,
It's the least I can do.
MPM

 
At 8:48 AM, July 07, 2006, Blogger ThirtyWhat said...

Hi there, Bike ...

This is my first time reading your blog ... and I'm so very sorry for your family's loss. Christine sounds like such a beautiful little girl ...

When my dad passed away last year ... I think it was the hardest thing I've ever gone through. Mr. ThirtyWhat was so supportive ...

I wrote in my blog ... tried to get as much of it out as I could without crying to the world day in and day out. I still think about Dad everyday ... and I think it'll get easier. I hope it'll get easier.

In any case ... I'll keep your family in my prayers. Stay strong ... and keep writing.

 
At 7:52 PM, July 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talking the other night about our loses really helped me know were not alone and made me get a little more off my mind without crying to much. The fact that our passings have similarity with songs and special days is a nice reminder that my Aunt & your Christine are together celebrating. I miss both dearly but I think my sadness is in a differnt place but it still hurts. Was not much in the mood for the 4th with that being when her cancer came back. Our clouds are Angels now with some beautiful tears from time to time.

It so nice for you to share your friends bloggs and I read everyone with tears.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home