Thursday, March 30, 2006

Blog-block and Back-blog (Links 4.02.06)

...just making up words here-fun.

Blog-block: Since I'd not posted in over 10 days, I've been queried by many faithful readers--'where you been?', 'you OK?', 'why no posts?' etc. I feel a need to explain and to back-blog (see below). Work has been BS and I get zapped easily by concentrating on it and not much else...even when I'm at home, I don't feel up to much else but contemplating the next days work BS. I've kept a paper log of items to eventually blog about--see back-blog. I've also realized that most of the blog items I want to post are very sad and it's tough to think about/write/post them and conquer the work world at the same time. I was also out of town for 3 days w/o access to post---should I get a Blackberry in order to psot anywhere-anytime--I think not.

Back-blog: I intend to blog about things that have happened in the last two weeks that I did not get a chance to blog about at the time...I will blog them as if it was blogged that day...so they will be interspersed (by those dates) in with the blog posts below...I've linked to the new posts here for ease of access.

3.17.06 - The Dream

3.21.06 - We have some *business* to discuss

3.22.06 - 22nd--joy, sorrow and more sorrow

3.24.06 - Going home for the w/e--Mark & Bone visits

3.25.06 - C-1-2-3...

3.26.06 - Cemetery visits

3.27.06 - Cubs v. Cards

3.28.06 - T-Y's

3.29.06 - Loft Construction

As I sat alone in the house/at the PC on Saturday a.m. to make headway on these 9 past-posts, I put in the music CD that a fellow blogger compiled and sent to me...once again, a real tear jerker. I think I really needed to let it all out, since it's been a long time between quality crys!

A special thanks to those who worried about me during these past few weeks.

2 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, April 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude-
Somehow it seems appropriate that the home PC cooperated to let me have access to the blog today. Wish I could be there Monday to share the dedication. Thanks for the pics....

Though we have not touched base recently as much as we have, your constantly in my thoughts.

 
At 3:22 PM, April 03, 2006, Blogger Bike said...

DV...thanks so much! You know that you and MV are always in our prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home