Monday, February 06, 2006

Eulogy by Melissa

Over the next few days/weeks, I intend to post the eulogies that were read at Christine's funeral...this is from Melissa, Christine's 21-year-old cousin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Precious Christine,

You are the most special girl I have ever had the pleasure to know. You are the little sister I never had and always wanted. I have always cherished every moment I had with you. I had a feeling that when your mom was regnant with you that you were going to be a girl. I was so excited because FINALLY I wouldn't be the only girl in the family anymore, 17 years with out you was enough! I loved coming and babysitting for you. It was always such a pleasure because you were such a good baby. I loved getting to watch you grow and develop into the person you are today. For instance it was just too adorable when you would call yourself Teeny. Every time I see you I become more and more proud of you. I will never forget our visits when I came back for a break from school and got to play with you. I keep many pictures of
you there so I can still look at and brag to my friends about my beautiful cousin and believe me I do it quite often. You are also the best big sister Lauren could ever ask for and I am sure you will always look out for her. It is obvious how much you love her. If I am ever blessed with a daughter I will be so lucky if she is just half the person you are. I love you so much.

Love always and forever,
Melissa

1 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, February 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture. Christine blessed so many people. JJS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home