Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Reflections Image (for the Reflections blog)

I just wanted to blog a bit about the new *About Me* image of the lake reflection.

I took the picture in the north woods of Wisc. in August this year. I love the reflection of the clouds...which now mean something to me. I use this image for my office PC desktop/wallpaper. In it, I see Christine lying down (the largest center cloud) on a small pillow with me, C and Lauren as smaller clouds below that to the left...the other clouds mean nothing (to me today).

On my home PC, I use this image for the desktop, which was also taken in the north woods this summer...*eagles wings*--yep, that means something too.

2 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, January 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And He will raise you up
On eagle's wings,
Bear you on the breath of dawn,
Make you to shine like the sun,
and hold you in the palm
Of His hand...

Beautiful.

JJS

 
At 10:22 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Bike said...

Exactly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home