Friday, December 16, 2005

Luminaria Lighting, In Memory of Christine


Well...the never ending support from our great!! neighbors on Cathy Lane (and off Cathy as well) have really got me crying this w/e.

Laura, mother of little Rosie in Christine's class and very close friend, has contacted the MP Jr. Women's club to get over 190 luminairs to light up and down Cathy Lane from Busse to Candota on Sunday at 3 p.m....the sight of that will probably bring me to my knees in tears of sadness and joy.

She'd planned on having peeps come to her house for refreshments and Christmas carols, but C called her to say we'll open up our house to have food, beverages etc...

I wish you all could be here to *celebrate* this too!! If you're in the hood, please stop by.

I think this is the last picture taken of Christine, happens to be with Lauren too, 11 days before she left us...

5 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, December 16, 2005, Blogger Debstmomy said...

You have beautiful daughters. I hope you find some peace today.

 
At 4:36 PM, December 16, 2005, Blogger Debstmomy said...

You have beautiful daughters. I hope you find some peace today. No I am not moving, just taking off for the holiday. Can not stand to be home right now.

 
At 5:14 PM, December 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am there for you all. Sods

 
At 11:05 PM, December 16, 2005, Blogger Bike said...

thanks debs...enjoy the time away from home.
M

 
At 8:34 AM, December 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marty,
It helps me understand even more by reading your thoughts.
Love and luminaria,
Tess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home