Saturday, April 15, 2006

Holy Saturday

I know that my Redeemer Lives...the last song sung at morning prayers moments ago and the first song playing on the radio when I walked in the house...another God-incidence...I think so.

Fr. Bernie spoke of Tomb-Time during his homily this a.m. Stating that we must all endure suffering/tomb-time...and that tomb-time is not the end, there is a resurrection! That is my hope this first Easter without my precious Christine.

I don't need to tell you I cried throughout the entire prayer service just now...but it's a cry that I need to work with/throught--it's sad and joyful at the same time---difficult to put inot words.

Tomorrow I may not want to participate in any egg-hunts, family gatherings w/o her...may be perfect that it will storm all day..........God I miss you Christine!

As we buried you in your pretty pink Easter outfit, I hope you enjoy the egg-hunt in Heaven tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, April 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the rain today is your sign until next year when you will feel better about all this and share in the fun with Lauren. God never told us life would be easy but gives us signs to ease our pain when needed to do so.

God Bless your whole family on this Easter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home