Friday, March 03, 2006

The damn Curve Ball...

It's March Madness time and I'm talking baseball?...N0-not really!

On Monday, I received some sad news (within 30 minutes of each other) regarding the health of two close friends of mine....

My good *spiritually connected* friend Sods says she's ok today...but we still pray for your health.

My good bud Mark needs the mother load of prayers and support now. Mark--you know I'm here for you and I'll see you real soon! Until then, you are in my daily prayers.

Friday:
And now, the longer I wait to post this, I get more sad news...a close friend and neighbor has recurring health issues with her young daughter. Chris--know that we are praying for you as well & we'll see you one way or another this w/e.

We'll keep ALL of you in our daily prayers.

I've promised so many people that we'll pray for them, and sadly the list gets longer...so, I'm in the process of addressing that...stand-by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home