Sunday, November 09, 2008

planning signs...

As I sit here, alone, in the office on a Sunday morning, I'm struck by the very timely signs given to me last night and this a.m. as I drove in...I'm here because a client has unreasonable expectaion from me and my firm and so the next 6 weeks will certainly be hell at the office...and so I'm here trying to Plan for the hell.

Last night I received the Daily Thought from Fr. Don for Monday:
Hard work spotlights the character of people:
some turn up their sleeves,
some turn up their noses,
and some don't turn up at all.
- Sam Ewig
Yes, I will expreience this...

Then on the drive in today, I hear this on KLOVE:
Proverbs Chapter 19:21
Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the decision of the LORD that endures... or something similar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home