Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Getting started...

Well *Tini*...I'm having a hard time getting this blog to you started--but here goes. So many things I want to write about. As I wanted to say, but did not, at the funeral (3-weeks ago today), it'll take me 4 yrs, 4 mo, and 8 days to write down all I want to say to and about you. You've been a great blessing to us for that time period, and even longer. I want to write about: the good times, the sorrow I feel, the anger, the support, the future, your sister, your mother, your family, your freinds and much much more. As I pray to you daily, I hope you hear us and will watch over us for etenity.
Dad

4 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, November 23, 2005, Blogger Mommygoth said...

Bike - I just got online and saw your comment on my post. My heart is breaking for you. I cannot imagine what you and your family must be going through, so I won't even pretend to. All I can offer you is my deepest sympathy. My thoughts will be with you.

 
At 9:28 PM, November 23, 2005, Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

WOw, that's very rough. I can't imagine how I would react if I lose either of my two children. Thanks for the reminder that they're very precious indeed.

 
At 8:44 AM, November 24, 2005, Blogger Roger said...

I cannot imagine the pain you and your family are feeling are today, so my prayers are definitely with you and with Christine.

It means a lot to me that you found my post about Kristin Armstrong to be inspirational. Ten years ago, when my father died, I found family, friends and the bicycle helped me deal with the loss, but nothing helped more than faith.

 
At 10:36 AM, November 27, 2005, Blogger Piece of Work said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Christine. I can't imagine what you are going through--though I do imagine that nothing I can say will help. She was beautiful. I hope your Thanksgiving wasn't terrible without her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home